Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Pixeldecals.com Don usually takes care of us when it comes to custom stuff.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Are you wanting only the outline, so your Jeep color comes through? Your realize that after they cut it, they have to go through and pick out all the little pieces, one by one, by hand (sometimes tweezers and magnifying glass) that you don't want. Also, the lines would likely have to be thicker so as to not get torn by the cutter. That wont be a cheap decal if you can find someone to do it.

·
Commercial Member
295 Posts
Check us out on facebook www.facebook.com/sbldesign and shoot me a message. We can do a printed decal on clear if you want the jeep color to show thru or we can do a full color print.

Thanks

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the info guys.What i am running into with this is the size the WILLYS decal on the side of the hood is only 2.75" tall that is black top to black bottom.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Check my last post

Thanks for all the info guys.What i am running into with this is the size the WILLYS decal on the side of the hood is only 2.75" tall that is black top to black bottom.
Check the link on my last post. The eBay listing claims they can make any size...
Though if you want something that small you may have to go for a printed decal, not sure the plotter can cut the details that small.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Recheck my link too. Chris can print it on color or clear to match that size.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts