Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone my name is david and im new to the jeep world. im in the marine corps and was going to buy a hummer but once i saw the oscar mike jeep i fell in love. so i bought a 2013 black oscar mike. i dont know much about the jeep. i was wondering if i can get help knowing whats so special or different about the oscar mike compared to the other models. also where does is it rated in the models of wranglers. does the oscar mike have more to offer than the regular wrangler and is it up there with a rubicon or no. please help me so i can be educated about my new truck.

Attachments

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it's just a sport appearance package. Still way better than a hummer.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome!
Congrats on your purchase, you've got a great capable jeep to build on. I was new to Jeep a year ago when I got my Sport S. This is an awesome place to learn and decide what you want to do.

And thank you very much for your service, David.

Mark

·
Registered
370 Posts
Airborne and welcome

Fellow service member here (1/509th) Anyway your and my OM is different and special in a few ways, seats are a leather/cloth combo with the stitching,we do call them Oscar Mikes not Freedom24f packages! I got the twill soft top and they come pretty much will all the bells except lockers,also we have painted fender flares,fuel door,light guards and of course the badging and stickers! Just tell your buddy's you needed a DDForm214 just to order one and enjoy!:atomic:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts