Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These fog lights have halos on them but I don't understand the wiring instructions for the halos. Jeep is a 2010 sport so no DRL circuit.

Instructions say the following:

For models not equipped with factory DRL lighting, the Halo light can be wired to the parking lamp trigger wire or a keyed hot power wire.

The harness has a blue and white wire to power the halos, fogs are plug and play. Instructions say that the blue wire should be connected to headlamp positive pole + and the white wire should be connected to the DRL switch.

So would I connect the blue to power and the white to ground if I'm using their keyed hot power wire installation? I've emailed Pro Comp over a week ago but received no response.

Thanks!
Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just put some in last weekend and trying to get the same question answered. The counter guy at 4WP told me to unplug my turn signal and try plugging the white in the ground slot and blue in the middle slot with the parking lights on. I had already set my turn signals to be DRL with flashcal and want halos to be on at same time. I’m going to hopefully try that later today.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like blue to black and white to your power source.
Installing the ProComps now on my 2007 JKU. White to power turns on the halos. Blue doesn't have to be plugged in. Blue in ground leaves the lights on. Applying voltage to both Blue and White turns off the halos. Does connecting Blue to ground do anything?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts