Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my soft top exploded on the freeway and I need a new one. Been thinking about 1, Rampage bowless, 2) Best Top sail cloth, 3.) Best top replacement top.

Which would be the way to go and is the sail cloth that much better than the normal best top???

I am getting an air intake. Looking at the Airaid 2.5 air intake. I was thinking about getting a K&N but I see there are mostly for 4.0's. I was thinking about just putting a 4.0 air intake but what would people recommend???

I have researched this to death so need some input from the source.

<<< Oh, Thats my jeep, should I also go black or factory Spice??

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have the Bestop Supertop and it works great. I know for a fact that it can withstand 90mph highway speeds haha. I do love the looks of the frameless tops though. Next time...

Color is up to you but, I'd go black.

Not sure on the intakes but stock works fine for me.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I have the BestTop sailcloth and the first one needed to be sent back because it was not waterproof. But the new one has held up to two light rains and appears to be perfect.
You cant get better customer service than Best Top. I too can attest to 85-90mph highway speeds with the Best Top!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts