Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 Wrangler & am having issues! It keeps throwing different codes n just this last week afyer driving etc stopped for gas n it was DOA wouldnt do a thing ..not charge on a jump NOTHING...ive ordered a replacement altenator but cant seem to find a REAL mechanic wholl be REAL about all thats going on...and if thats not enough it seems to also be stuck in "limp mode"... Ugh ugh ugh... any suggestions, comnents or recommendations are greatly appreciated !#

·
Premium Member
2,470 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I would advise my sister in a far off place to get on yelp or other social media and right here on the forum in the local area section and look for and ask for a reputable shop. Don’t just scatter shot parts, it’s unlikely to work.

·
Retired Moderator
100,536 Posts
Thread Moved.

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
What codes is it storing? I read several complaints, limp mode, codes and no start. First I'd tackle the no start.

I am surprised that you can't find a mechanic that will work on it. Although sometimes more complicated diagnostics are harder to find. Maybe you put your location in and someone can recommend someone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts