Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have new delta headlights that are upgraded from factory but its still not enough for our pitch black territory where.we.live. need help on what else I can add to expand our vision front and sides??? Please help. Jk 2013 gecko

·
Registered
174 Posts
^^ What he said. I've got a 20" LED bar on my front bumper, and a set of HID spots on my A pillars. It's like turning night into day. You've got to be real careful using them on road though. I don't have much of an issue, as I can drive for miles on these back roads and not see a single vehicle.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
4,450 Posts
Your not looking to upgrade your headlight but rather add extra lighting right?

I think it all depends on where you want to mount the lights. We have a 50" on the top of our JK and a 20" in the bumper. Both put off a ton of light. If you want something that you can "aim" more, we could do some small lights on the A-Pillar's.

Also, another thing is how are you going to wire these? If your going to be running a lot of lights and accessories, I would recommend doing a sPod first. Here is a link to them. They will handle all the wire, fuses, and relays for you!

sPOD

Let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you my friend!

-Jason

·
Registered
690 Posts
I just ordered my lights today. Local place is going to start doing night rides so I wanted to be prepared. Started with ordering an Spod then a 50" windshield bar, 20" bumper bar and two spots at the base of the corner on the windshield. Can't wait to get it all in!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts