Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to get new wheels, tires and will be a small lift. Can anyone recommend a shop in Miami? Prefer one stop shop and reputable.

Thanks

·
Registered
527 Posts
Want to get new wheels, tires and will be a small lift. Can anyone recommend a shop in Miami? Prefer one stop shop and reputable. Thanks
Not in Miami but when I lived there I used modifications unlimited in west palm. Super nice guys and great work. Highly recommend.

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not in Miami but when I lived there I used modifications unlimited in west palm. Super nice guys and great work. Highly recommend.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,100 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Argos 4x4 - They re-did my gears and lockers after another shop in Doral did a shitty job. The owner / Mechanic is ACE certified and really knows his stuff. Call Nat and tell her Mike DelaCruz sent you she's good people.

Karnage Motorsport - Never dealt with them but seem to do good work. If you go this route ask for William he's also good people.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
I have had very good experiences with Karnage. They did my regear and locker. Good work and a fair price. I visited as many shops as I could find between West Palm and Miami, and it was obvious that these guys were more knowledgeable than most.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts