Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,593 Posts
Personally I'd don't go to vendors for stock parts, not sure why, just don't. Look at Rock Auto, American Parts Warehouse for stock parts. There's a Jeep Warehouse here in Colorado Springs called FN Jeep. He specializes in older Jeeps. If you want his number or need help finding something let me know.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Mopar still makes many parts for our YJ's, for the ones that aren't available I've had decent luck with Crown & about 50/50 with Omix.

I always look for Mopar first... Genuine OEM Mopar Parts & Accessories | EastCoastMoparts.com is the first place to look & Ebay next using Mopar original/new cross referenced part numbers.

For aftermarket parts Quadratec & Morris 4x4 are the safest bet.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have used Morris 4x4 for my 93 yj. They do have a good library for parts and diagrams. I have ordered about 10 times with them for various part and only had 1 problem with a windshield kit. After a few phone calls they worked with me on the problems. They do have a big inventory at their disposal. and a good working knowledge of the Jeep. Check their website out not only for parts but the information you can get off of it. Just my 3 cents worth (you know inflation has hit hard) lol

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Rock Auto typically carries specific brands. One of those is Spicer. I just bought Spicer ball joints and I'm able to buy Spicer u joints.

Personally, I love Rock Auto, the prices are insanely low. And they have good brands. I usually exclusively buy Centric brakes and Moog steering suspension components (except when OEM is offered), as well as Timken bearings.

Filters are dirt cheap too. Place big orders if you can plan out a job.

·
Registered
325 Posts
My two main sources are 4WD.com and Quadratec.com.
4WD is typically cheaper. But Quadratec has an awesome support team that can answer any questions.

If they dont have it... you don't need it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts