Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my full doors that I just got back from paint. Before I sent it off, they were stripped and the parts were thrown away. I know...not smart. I wanted to know if there was any place that sold COMPLETE door kits with everything I need to get them functional again (I.E.: interior panel, roller, latch, lock, etc)I have the glass and window vent so that's one less thing I have to worry about, but I am trying to avoid having to individual order each necessary part piece by piece. Does someone know anywhere I could find complete door kits?

·
Registered
115 Posts
i would be curious about this as well, im thinking of fixing a couple of issues with my doors and if the price is right might as well just rebuild the entire thing ya know? get it done right the first time

·
Registered
275 Posts
Go to Morris 4x4, they have a diagram with everything you need. Parts have to be ordered piece by piece though. It is not that complicated. You need the crank, and the piece that attaches to the glass to lower and raise. The plastic pegs that go into the glass. Interior handle, exterior handle. The latch. 3 bars inside for the handles ... yea nevermind there is a TON that you need :)

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
X2 Qtec or Morris. I stripped drivers door and left it for a year got it painted and then bought everything for the door. It went together slowly as I had to open the other door and follow the installation. Came out great all new seals and windows are now tight and waterproof. It cost a pretty penny but for the long haul it was worth it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts