Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I recently received new turn signal lenses located underneath the headlights, and new side marker lenses on the front fenders for my JK wrangler. I believe I could get the turn signal lenses installed, but after reading about and seeing the install steps for the side marker lenses, I would prefer someone that knows what they are doing to do it. Does anyone know a shop or person that would do this thats located in or around Hall County? Im also not trying to spend a crazy amount just to put these in, thats why ive been hesitant about calling shops. I know this all could get done in under an hour, and I dont see how this kind of work could be worth more than $20/hr. Any suggestions would be appreciated, or I might just end up seeing what kind of damage I can do to these fenders when I install. Thanks

·
Drug Pusher
63 Posts
I'm in Habersham, bring it by the fire station one day and we will tear into it!! I was the same way with my Harley to start with, but once you tear it all apart the first time it gets easier!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts