Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love a set of full soft doors for my 2001 tj. I'm looking for used cuz they're like $400 in the magazine. So if you got a set that hang around, I'm your jeeper! Tired of getting caught in the rain ya know. Rains like every damn summer day in connecticut!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
bulletsforbreakfast said:
I would love a set of full soft doors for my 2001 tj. I'm looking for used cuz they're like $400 in the magazine. So if you got a set that hang around, I'm your jeeper! Tired of getting caught in the rain ya know. Rains like every damn summer day in connecticut!
My sis has a pair, I'll check for ya. Worth a shot either way

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
hey she doesn't wanna sell em I guess, altho she'll never use them.. but Idk, sorry.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay great! I just have a couple of questions. How much would you like for them? Are there any numbers on them so I can check to see if they will fit my 2001 TJ? I am in connecticut so I don't know how far away you are but if it is'nt too far, qe could ship them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
well like i said they dont fit on my 06 right and i live in illinois. it wouldnt take much to modify them to latch on mine but the seal doesnt line up quite right. i would like $200 for them but thats negotiable

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a set of Bestop 2 piece black denim soft doors for sale. Used twice and they have been sitting in storage since then....practically brand new. Sold Jeep so I no longer need them. If interested PM me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ukjeeper21 said:
I have a set of Bestop 2 piece black denim soft doors for sale. Used twice and they have been sitting in storage since then....practically brand new. Sold Jeep so I no longer need them. If interested PM me.
You still have the doors?

·
Registered
3 Posts
ukjeeper21 said:
Still have those doors?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts