·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is a lot of it.. and not sure I would want it in my front, side, other side, back , yard... but very neat collection.. of stuff...

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Well I realize some people may see treasure in all that but all I see is one HUGE mess! The only thing I could think of when scrolling through all of that is - Man I'm sure glad this guy isn't my neighbor!

1.5 Million? Personally you'd have to pay me to haul all of that junk away.

My .02 :)

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I realize some people may see treasure in all that but all I see is one HUGE mess! The only thing I could think of when scrolling through all of that is - Man I'm sure glad this guy isn't my neighbor!

1.5 Million? Personally you'd have to pay me to haul all of that junk away.

My .02 :)
Well I am thinking you might have to haul it off if you are the winning bidder.. it does not say anything about the land, property etc...that would a PITA.

·
delicate %$^&*@ flower
14,751 Posts
I'm sure there's a lot of great stuff in there, and that if someone was really careful in selling it off, they might make a fair piece of change, but a million and a half? It's not like it's all been sitting pretty in a warehouse. Half that crap looked like it'd been out in the rain for the past twenty years.

I don't think I'm going to bid.

·
Hacks off Parts while Lit
2,290 Posts
the land is included in it. it looks like a bunch of junk, but theres a LOT of classics sitting out there. if one knew what they were doing and what all those random parts were, i bet it couold be a lucrative deal.

i wonder if the pack of junkyard dogs is included :D

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
I just bought the Arby's sign. I'm selling roast beef sandwiches - 5 for $5.55! PM me and I'll overnight em to ya! :flipoff:

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I can't open ebay from work, someone save the pic and post it so I can see :(

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Kyle and Don can buy it and we have have the official Wranglerforum Junk Yard. :D

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Kyle and Don can buy it and we have have the official Wranglerforum Junk Yard. :D
but i didn't see any wranglers in there. that would be a pretty sad WF junkyard.

"Hey, everybody, stop by the WranglerForum Junk Yard where you can find absolutely ZERO parts for your wrangler!!"

i can see it now....

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think there's a 60's landrover over on the right side or a Bronco.. but no Jeeps to be seen

1 - 20 of 22 Posts