Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

As you may have seen from another thread I posted, I ordered a hydro blue sahara JKU for my wife's Christmas present. It will not be delivered until roughly late January, and so I will need to put something under the Christmas tree for her to open.

I was hoping I could get someone to email me a high resolution picture of:

A 2015 - 2016 hydro blue JKU Sahara with matching painted hardtop in stock condition.

My evil plan is to print the picture using a high resolution color printer, frame it, and put it under the tree with the POC.

If you are the owner of such a vehicle, I would very much appreciate it if you could email me a picture. I would ask you to upload it here, but the forum has limitations on picture resolution that are too restrictive for my purposes.

My email address is joe dot west at uncp dot edu.

Thanks so much in advance!

Best,

Joe

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi All,

As you may have seen from another thread I posted, I ordered a hydro blue sahara JKU for my wife's Christmas present. It will not be delivered until roughly late January, and so I will need to put something under the Christmas tree for her to open.

I was hoping I could get someone to email me a high resolution picture of:

A 2015 - 2016 hydro blue JKU Sahara with matching painted hardtop in stock condition.

My evil plan is to print the picture using a high resolution color printer, frame it, and put it under the tree with the POC.

If you are the owner of such a vehicle, I would very much appreciate it if you could email me a picture. I would ask you to upload it here, but the forum has limitations on picture resolution that are too restrictive for my purposes.

My email address is joe dot west at uncp dot edu.

Thanks so much in advance!

Best,

Joe
Hmmm, You could just buy those little replica toy cars. One that looks just like the one you bought.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! These are GREAT ideas... I will print out the pictures and go get a 2016 brochure to include with the pictures. Looking on Amazon right now for a Hot Wheels or Matchbox car. :)

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Thanks everyone! These are GREAT ideas... I will print out the pictures and go get a 2016 brochure to include with the pictures. Looking on Amazon right now for a Hot Wheels or Matchbox car. :)
Search for "diecast jeep" rather than hot wheel or matchbox.

I've seen diecast jeeps everywhere including the likes of target and Costco.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Too Bad you didn't ask this a few months ago (yeah I know Xmas, just saying..), one of the insurance provided rentals I had between the Ruby Doozer and Baja Mellow (and again when someone dinged the bumper and fender) was a bone stock 2016 Hydro Blue Sahara JKU.

Now I wish I took a picture of it, but it wasn't mine so didn't think of it (though did take a closeup picture of the Silver Sahara on which someone peeled off the 'trail rated' badge, to prove it wasn't me [I already had one from Ruby :( ]).

Notice the difference in the bumper colour between the picture WaltA posted of the 2016 and JKSurf's 2015 as an example of those changes (I don't know if the grill inserts were options or part of the 2016 update, but they were on the rental), which she might/might not care about. I can tell you in person it was very noticeable and I had forgotten that was a 2016 change until I saw it in person.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts