Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so i am going to be buying this lift kit
Rancho Part RS66109BR5 - 2 Inch Sport Lift Kit with RS5000 Shocks - Fits 2007 to 2014 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited and Rubicon Unlimited - 4 Wheel Parts
the front of my jeep already sags a little from the winch and aftermarket bumper. will i need to get two more additional spacers for the front to make it level am i able to stack them on top of each other? i never installed one before. i just want to make sure i order everything and get it done right thanks i will be replacing bump stops also atleast on one side

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Figure out how much you sagged already and get front spacers. You should only have to put them on the springs so no need to stack them. You could wait and just install the Rancho kit and then measure everything but this would lead to more work adding them after you already did the original install.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Figure out how much you sagged already and get front spacers. You should only have to put them on the springs so no need to stack them. You could wait and just install the Rancho kit and then measure everything but this would lead to more work adding them after you already did the original install.
alright i got a question how do u measure how much it is sagged sorry for noob questions

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am going to do a write up on installing it whenever i get for future members to look at incase they want to install it and they are a newb at this stuff like me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts