Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming to Washington in March how much is there to do off-road wise? I've got an 08 wrangler X unlimited 4.5" TF lift and 35x12.50 toyo tires, heard it rains a lot there and looking for trails to play in the mud and people to hang with

·
Registered
77 Posts
There is tons of trails to run. Just keep watching the forum. There is usually a trip planned every couple weeks or so. The PNW is a great place for wheeling.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
The rain rumor is to keep the Californians out ;) Though really, rain in Washington/Oregon isn't that bad it's the grey skies on the West/Wet side of the State. I live in Eastern WA - a lot more sun. So depends on what part of WA you are moving to. Either way there are a lot of areas to ride.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I live at the beach here and it doesn't rain a ton but when it rains it dumps makes it nice puddles to clean the jeep for free with :)

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Joint Base Lewis McChord now. Sti;; the same place though. I have a few soldiers hanging here at the house. JBLM is about 8 miles up I-5. We just went to Evans Creek Sunday. Have plans for Elbe Hills and Tahuya up soom.

Vov K. Typo

Bob K.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts