Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to get some input on my next mod. I know I know..."It's your Jeep, do what you want" but I wanted to get some thoughts on what to do. The top 3 mods I wanted to do next are:

- Truck Lite LED Headlights with Rally Lights Harness
- Ace Rock Rails and Rubi Rails
- Bushwacker Flat Style Flares

I appreciate your opinions. Thanks! :thumb:

·
Supporting Member
2,420 Posts
Exactly, your Jeep.

IMO the trucklites are too much money for what they are. I'd rather retrofit an HID projector kit, but you may live in a state that doesn't allow that.
The ace w/rubi rails is a good combo
Bushwacker flares, nice but, IMO too much money for plastic flares. I'd personally rather trim my stockers (which I did) or get steel tube fenders that offer some protection.

These are my opinions. You will get varying opinions from everyone.

-Dan

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
I agree with Dan for the most part. The TruckLites are pricey. Once they come down in price they would be a good choice. I have the Cibie H4s with the Rally Lights harness.
Ditto for his opinions on the Ace/Rubi rails and flares.

But......it's your Jeep and your money so go with what ultimately makes you happy. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any of the 3 would make me happy :D

Opinions are always welcome and I realize they vary from each person but still wanted to hear them :thumb:

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Do the rails you will use them everyday and they look good trimming your own fenders looks identical and saves you what $300-400 I would do the rails for that reason and it covers up the ugly seam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts