Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks...I need some help to finalize a decision. I have a 2016 JKUR that I installed a Metalcloak 3.5" Game Changer lift on with 6pak shocks and I will be installing Metalcloak Overland flat fenders. I already pulled the trigger on having the gears swapped to 4.56's with C-gussets, sleeved, and trussed as well as new drive shafts. The tires I chose are 38x14.5x17 Goodyear MTR's.

To make a long story short, the wheel I was going to get had 3.5" of backspacing and that order fell through so now I'm kicking around Hutchinson's which has 4.63" of backspacing. With 4.63" of BS, I'm guessing I will need 1.5" spacers or is it a possibility I may clear without them?

I realize I will have to trim the pinch seam and ball joints are in the near future.

Any input or help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance....
Rob

·
Super Moderator
14,539 Posts
Edit: need to do some math, I missed the 14.5 wides...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered the Hutchinson wheels and 1.25" spacers. I'll add the spacers if I need them, if not I can return them.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I ordered the Hutchinson wheels and 1.25" spacers. I'll add the spacers if I need them, if not I can return them.

My 37/13.5r18's with 4.5bs wheels rub my LCA's when I turn sharp. 3.5bs is recommended for my lift too, 3.5 RK X. I haven't decided if I want to add 1.5" spacers or 1.25" and grind a little off the studs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts