Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know I have a 2014 Willis Wrangler unlimited with half doors in hydro blue I have a chance to possibly pick up 4 full black doors for around 1500 I don't need them but I feel like this is maybe too good to pass up don't really have the money but I could put it together what are your thoughts.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You could have several reasons for picking those half doors up: the quality may be better than your current ones; you may want to hold them for someone you know who could benefit from the nice price; or sell them, making a little profit. But a sweetheart deal ain't sweet if they just sit, not unless you just "got it like that".

·
Registered
465 Posts
$1500 for full sized doors don't seem like much of a bargain to me. See them all the time for that, or less. Now, the half doors are another story! Those are like gold. Wouldn't get too excited over them.
Troy

·
Premium Member
9,910 Posts
Are you suggesting a donation?

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I guess if you think you'll need full doors in the future and it's a good deal, then get them. As long as you're happy with black and not hydro blue.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would pass. I think it would look dumb having black doors on a blue Jeep.
Oh they would not stay black I mean yeah just a goof around I would throw them on there but I have people to paint so that's not a big deal.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you not like the half doors? Seems like most are always on the lookout for them.
See that's my thing I absolutely love my half doors that's why I don't need them just seems like a good deal but maybe I'll just wait and put that money into lift and tires.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
can always get them later - agree - this isn't a screaming deal.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
I ended up picking up the doors I paid a $1000 for the set of doors.
Good call. Half doors are great but you can't enjoy them in the winter. You can't scrape them, they are a pain to open and they are slightly louder. With you being in colorado you'll love having both

1 - 13 of 13 Posts