Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at the ION 174 black beadlock wheels for my YJ. Will I have any trouble mounting the 15"X10" wheel with 33"s tires with a 4"lift? Item ending soon on ebay. Like to know ASAP. Curious if they will rub inside and if they will stick out from under the fenders alot? I like them to look wide. Hope im making a good choice here....any help would be appreciated. Thx

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
No...you wont have any trouble

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
I think you'd be better off with an 8" rim, the backspacing will determine how much they stick out.
the offset on the 15x10's is a -38 for the ion 174's

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the offset on the 15x10's is a -38 for the ion 174's
Im not sure about what offset I need. I am a newbie.....I hope they will work...I just bought em. LOL I like the wide look either way. If they will not rub I will be OK with them sticking out some. Offset is a foreign word to me. I know the meaning....But not the differences. Once again.....Am I gonna be Ok with these? I sure hope so now LOL.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For that deal, if they don't work the way you want them to, you could make money of selling them again. That's a good bargain for beadlocks.
They are simulated beadlocks. They say ION around them.....Look pretty cool I think. They are on ebay now.....If anyone needs a set....The sellers name is "omasphalt" Thats the ebay name.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
again...

you'll be fine...

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
post pics when mounted

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
will the 15x10's being beadlocks offset his airring down issues that come with a 15x10 inch rim?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts