Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya!

A lot has changed in ten years! Most everyone I've wheeled with in the past have all gotten married, had kids, sold their rigs, or moved away I'm still just doing it all solo!

Trying to see if I can meet some new people! My plans for Swamp Lake look like they're not going to work out for who I was going with.

Looking to make new plans this week/weekend, or whenever! I tow my rig from Ventura, can pretty much take off whenever and wherever I want, will travel out of state to wheel or go locally.....I've got a 2000 TJ, lifted, locked, 4.88, Atlas II, 8.8 rear, hydro steer, 35s, etc etc ..am capable to go!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I usually go out at least once a month locally and post my runs here on the forum. I was looking to do some out of town trips after I did the Rubicon in August, but a new job that I just started threw a major monkey wrench into those plans. (My main idea was shaver lake area in September which you did!).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I usually go out at least once a month locally and post my runs here on the forum. I was looking to do some out of town trips after I did the Rubicon in August, but a new job that I just started threw a major monkey wrench into those plans. (My main idea was shaver lake area in September which you did!).
Ive hit Shaver twice since they were finally able to open the trails. Have hit all the trails so far this summer except the Dusy. Hit it last year but nobody wants to go Oct this year. I ran Swamp one year Halloween weekend and it was fine during the day. No snow even.. I don't do snow 😉

I'd love to join you on one of your monthly runs! I check this site every so often. I'm not involved with any groups or anything so it's pretty quiet for me. I'm on Facebook mostly. I will keep an eye out for your next one! If I go too long without Wheeling, I become cranky 😂

·
No Whining now....
234 Posts
If I get my Jeep back from shop today, I might run Sidewinder in Corral Canyon tomorrow. Hopefully someone will be out there in case I get stuck.
no whining now...

·
Registered
205 Posts
If I get my Jeep back from shop today, I might run Sidewinder in Corral Canyon tomorrow. Hopefully someone will be out there in case I get stuck.
no whining now...

If you are open to run it next Saturday I will be open to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no whining now...
Looks like I'm running the Dusy this week so I'm prepping. Hope all is well with your rig.

·
No Whining now....
234 Posts
Ok. If I manage to make it to Corral Canyon, it will be around 1PM tomorrow (Sunday). See whoever can make it there. PM me if you want to try and meet up.
No Whining now...

·
Registered
4 Posts
i am interested in doing something this weekend... i am in southern CA am just getting started, and would like to meet others wanting to off road. have 2017 Rubicon, 35in tires and leveling kit...

·
Registered
640 Posts
Check out the Meet and Greet thread.

Reactions: ginge

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i am interested in doing something this weekend... i am in southern CA am just getting started, and would like to meet others wanting to off road. have 2017 Rubicon, 35in tires and leveling kit...
Hiya ..my next run is in two weeks on Isham. It's a difficult trail. After that is AZ trails in March. I'm not on this site so much...feel free to drop me a PM or hit me up on FB. Lorie Graves IH8RDS 🙂

1 - 13 of 13 Posts