Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed in this blog that everyone simply complains about their jeeps. whether it be leaks, stealer-ships, this, that. I suppose that's human nature but what about the good things about our rides? Lets hear it!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm with you Bladerunner! Is anyone EVER happy? I am happy to say that I recently purchased a 2011 Mango Tango Sport! I sold my 2004 Sport privately and was just as happy about making someone else a proud new Jeep owner!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SANDSGT said:
I'm with you Bladerunner! Is anyone EVER happy? I am happy to say that I recently purchased a 2011 Mango Tango Sport! I sold my 2004 Sport privately and was just as happy about making someone else a proud new Jeep owner!
Fight the power!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Every day that I can drive my Jeep is better than any day that I cannot.

·
Banned
1,259 Posts
Everyday after work I can cut through the parking lot faster since the ground clearance is higher than that of the parking blocks. I roll over them. :D

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I love my Jeep. Most vehicles you buy to get from point A to B. You drive a Jeep to get away from A and B

·
Registered
19,285 Posts
we are not to discuss leaks, noises, smells or anything bad. only the good points.. like if it should ever snow it will not get to me inside the jeep because my top works(mostly). and I get a refreshing (freezing) breeze through the cab at any speed ha ha ha

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
Well I think that's the nature of a forum. MOST people come to forums for help when something goes wrong. Not everyone who loves their jeep just decides to register and post on a forum.

·
that's what she said
16,481 Posts
if i don't complain about my jeep, it gets jealous and thinks i have forgotten about it. then it breaks just to get attention.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
I finally have my YELLOW JEEP.....WHOOOOO WHOOOOOO

·
Registered
51 Posts
I haven't had my jeep long enough to complain!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts