Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Srarting this thread a bit late since I brought my 2015 Willy's JKU in October, but the mod list keeps growing, so thought I'd better start keeping track of my progress. Here's Nellie when we met at the dealership in October (4 weeks after I ordered her)

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I named her Nellie after my great-grandmother who had a wild side, knew how to have fun and just thinking of her always brings a smile to my face. Here she is at home blending in

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My first big addition was the ACE rock sliders, great product and except for some minor grinding on the washers, it was a pretty easy install. N
Ext added 13" stubby antenna and Grabars. I live about 15 miles out of town & did lose some radio reception in spots, but I listen to Sirius or iTunes most of the time so no big deal, love the Grabars!

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have 3 dogs, so good seat covers were a must, added the front seat Trek Armor covers right away, then just installed the rears last week. I love these seat covers, dog hair comes right off and they're easy to clean. Next I'm going to think about removing the carpet since dog hair & carpet don't go well together.

Attachments

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Looking good! :thumb:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last week I added the Rugged Ridge XHD front bumper with stinger, I love the quality and look of this bumper but now it needs a winch. Too bad the mod fund is now empty, gonna have to save up my allowance.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts