Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone's experience with nerf bar steps? Ive seen a couple sets out there but they either look like they hang too low and would hang up or get destroyed or they look to be too close to the body to be a good step.

·
Registered
242 Posts
What is everyone's experience with nerf bar steps? Ive seen a couple sets out there but they either look like they hang too low and would hang up or get destroyed or they look to be too close to the body to be a good step.
It seems the better looking ones mount too close to the body to be used as a step. I went with molded black Mopar steps because of this.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well.... I have a Rubicon with factory sliders. I definitely want to keep protection. Im ok with out a step because Im concerned they will get damaged when wheeling any way. Its the wife that wants a step.

·
Registered
267 Posts
These work really well as a slider and step.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Here I took a couple pics of my ace sliders, it's the one mod my wife made me get, for her and the kids. As you can see they stick out enough to put your foot up on. They don't hang down any lower than the frame. And they work really well with the rubi rails.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts