Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there netting/webbing that can be attached to the roll bar & go down between the rear seat into the cargo area?

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
I have not seen anything....but the nice thing about Jeeps should be able to find some make your own fairly easily and people will be asking,"Where'd you get that?"

·
Registered
291 Posts
IMHO, the best netting out there is found at Jeep & Cargo Nets this stuff is military grade nylon. I had the roof net on my Sahara and I would sleep on it at night. Made in USA too (or at least it was a few years ago).

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Pick your poison:
Divider Nets

Small shop, family owned, offers military discounts...

GREAT PRODUCT.
Seconded.

I placed an order last week for a cargo net, a divider, and some tie-downs. They were delivered two days later and the quality is first rate. I'll be ordering more products soon.

·
Registered
295 Posts
IMHO, the best netting out there is found at Jeep & Cargo Nets this stuff is military grade nylon. I had the roof net on my Sahara and I would sleep on it at night. Made in USA too (or at least it was a few years ago).

I second Raingler. They will customize their nets if there is something that you'd like different, so yes they are made here. I had several Raingler nets in my Xterra and they were awesome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts