Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
forget it

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:whistling: I always put things where I'll never forget where they are !!

Thats why I'm always buying new tools :rofl:

:dance::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
719 Posts
:whistling: I always put things where I'll never forget where they are !!

Thats why I'm always buying new tools :rofl:

I have discovered since I passed 39 that my usage of 3M Post-It Notes is directly proportional to my increase in age...when I remember to replenish my supply.:facepalm:

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
I have discovered since I passed 39 that my usage of 3M Post-It Notes is directly proportional to my increase in age...when I remember to replenish my supply.:facepalm:
You could use a post it for that. :hide:

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:whistling: Man "Postits" are better than the "HULA HOOP"-

I use MANY in all my jeep/Toyota'firearm manuals for "KEY" pages-

I've got yellow (love that color), blue, red for different levels of importance !!

I've even gotem on my laptop for different access codes for "mobile reception"--lovem-

·
Registered
646 Posts
I probably already forget what you told me to never mind

and I'm with everybody else. If I don't write it on a post-it note I will without fail forget what it was I was going to do, get, or look for. Sometimes I walk into a room and have to stand there for a second and try to remember what the heck I went in there for.

Unless it is in some way Jeep related.

And I laughed out loud when I read Celtic's post, it sure seems the older I get the worse it gets. Thank God for post it-notes.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts

I've got yellow (love that color), blue, red for different levels of importance !!

I've even gotem on my laptop for different access codes for "mobile reception"--lovem-

I've got one on my forehead right now that says, simply, "Shave." :D

Yellow, of course.

·
Really liking the Jeep...
1,956 Posts
My memory problems all seem to be short-term related.
(I've had an interesting life.)

·
1,956 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I thought I was bad.....

I have to keep a little notebook in my pocket at all times in case I remember something or think to myself I'll do it later, only down side is I'm 23.. :whistling:

·
1,956 Posts
;)

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:whistling: I just read a yellow post-it on my PC screen, that I've already posted on this thread, so I won't doit-

·
Registered
275 Posts
I forget why I opened this thread?

·
Registered
772 Posts

I hate Postit Notes... well, except for the yella ones. I don't hate the yella ones.

I think I will put a yella postit note on my desk that says "If you put a postit note on my desk I'm gonna loose it!"

Now to get back on topic... uh,.. my memory stinks too.

·
Administrator
30,780 Posts
I just have a chronic case of CRS. Without short term memory, I have nothing to file away under long term memory. It's a shame that all those brain cells are just hanging out waiting for something to come in.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I had posted an interesting exhaust, the tip rotated like a chain gun with 5 or 6 barrels going full rotary with increased throttle. It sounded pretty neat...

the problem is the link I can included some guy's whole album of about 150 other videos....and I couldn't find a way to just link the one thread.

It'll show up somewhere along the line.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts