Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my dumb @$$ parked too far away from my trailer and instead of restarting my jeep i thought it would be eaiser to walk my trailer downhill... all was well untill i hit the flatland and my trailer went flying out of my hand and into the back of my yj :eek:

it looks nowhere as near as bad as it is... it came down hard enough it dented the inside of my tailgate as well

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
I got a funny story about trailers hitting your Jeep.

About 4 years ago, I borrowed my cousins ATV trailer (little 6'x9' with fold up ramp to get some hay for the horse we had at the time. When I was done I unloaded the trailer on our driveway as my cousin wasn't home to put it back in his garage. I parked my XJ and went inside. Well about 2 hours later a bad wind storm was blowing in, and hard. I looked out my bedroom window just in time to see the wind pushing the trailer towards the XJ. :eek: Before I could get out the front door it slammed into the side of the XJ giving it a nice vertical dent in the middle of the drivers door. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts