Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks like some cool stuff. Will be curious to hear some real life feedback

·
Registered
238 Posts
So anyone coat their windshields with it yet? Or use it for rust prevention? Lemme know if anyone has any experience with it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrjXSsfxMQ">YouTube Link</a>

Superhydrophobic Coatings | Corrosion Control & Waterproof Coatings | NeverWet

Protective Coatings | Waterproof Coatings | Corrosion Control | NeverWet

Rust-Oleum Stops Rust 18 oz. NeverWet Multi-Purpose Spray Kit-274232 at The Home Depot

*edit fixed the vid
If you are looking for semi-permanent windshield treatment, find some Aquapel (eBay might be easiest/cheapest). However, put it on the right way the first time and it'll last almost a year.

Clean windshield, then clean it again using newspaper and windex. THEN wipe it down with isopropyl alcohol and finally apply the 'pel.

It kills me to see people at fast lube places charge $30 for aquapel and applying it to squeegeed glass.

·
Registered
10,020 Posts
If you are looking for semi-permanent windshield treatment, find some Aquapel (eBay might be easiest/cheapest). However, put it on the right way the first time and it'll last almost a year.

Clean windshield, then clean it again using newspaper and windex. THEN wipe it down with isopropyl alcohol and finally apply the 'pel.

It kills me to see people at fast lube places charge $30 for aquapel and applying it to squeegeed glass.
This stuff is awesome. My PPG rep demo'd me some when they first came out with it.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Also looking into different uses for this stuff, it dries like a frosted white so anything on paint is out unless you like the matte finish look. But I could see using it under the Jeep. Really interested to see how it holds up to heat and abuse. if anyone uses this stuff please let us know. I have a set right now and working on a few things to try. My fav part of that video is the chocolate syrup on the white shoes, flippin amazing. oh and the toilet brush... and..., and..., lmao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts