Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy to report that the stars aligned and my local dealer got a 2018 JK 2-D Rubicon in Extreme Purple AND manual, and I had to pull the trigger. Soft top and half doors too.
Traded in my 2017 WW who was about to get full yeti setup and Metalcloak GC 3.5" lift.

Those will now be going into the new rubi. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm happy to report that the stars aligned and my local dealer got a 2018 JK 2-D Rubicon in Extreme Purple AND manual, and I had to pull the trigger. Soft top and half doors too.
Traded in my 2017 WW who was about to get full yeti setup and Metalcloak GC 3.5" lift.

Those will now be going into the new rubi. :D

CONGRATS! Just in time for some spring time top down...

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CONGRATS! Just in time for some spring time top down...

Thanks! Looking forward to that and not removing the heavy hard top lolz

·
Registered
598 Posts
Congratulations, post pictures of the build when you're done (well, done is not a word use a lot by us Jeepers.)

Reactions: Ingeniero

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
That is a rare and awesome combination to find on a dealer lot. I wonder if someone ordered and than backed out. Either way, it’s a huge win for you.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Make sure you get with plumcrzy for build numbers. I wouldn’t be surprised if you have the only one like it built.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
G
How do find out how many were built, I have a 2018 Gobi JKU with half doors
Reach out to plumcrzy on the forum. He can get build numbers, he has a thread going on them if you search his user name. If what you are looking for is not already posts he can get some specifics too.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone! This Jeep really makes me smile! What’s cool is that being half doors and no power locks, I got a set of the flat silver keys that came with the TJs. Identical to an 05 Rubi I used to own.

Gonna find out about the build numbers, now I’m curious!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I’d be curious to know the build number as well. Has to be a very rare combo. Can’t believe it was actually on a dealer lot in that setup as well. Congrats on the new Jeep :)

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Today, finally took the Jeep to the shop since they finally received my Metal Cloak GC kit. Expect to have it done by Wednesday. Will post pics with the stock rubi wheels and then afterwords with the 37's install. :)

So far, plumcrzy hasn't had access to 2018 JK numbers yet...will be staying on top of that.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
436 Posts
Man, your rig looks perfect brother!

·
Sponsoring Vendor
4,446 Posts
New BFG 37’s installed on Rugged Ridge XHD wheels in gunmetal. Many thanks to @Buildit, @catahoula1, @KrawlOff-Road.com, and @Quadratec for all your support!

Looking good my friend! Thank you for letting us be a part of everything! If there is ever anything else we can do, please let me know! We are always here to help...

-Jason

1 - 20 of 22 Posts