Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking it ever left hey, has bad wobble a low speed on bumps and turns, am having it taken care of by dealer could be damper and may add a second we'll see. Has great add on and it replaces my old tj for mountain trailing. Was 29,000 w/ 22000 miles

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Jeep

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Well as long as it never left hey I guess that's a good deal.

·
Super Moderator
53,785 Posts
You have a wobble the dealership will most likely replace the SS and send you packing :nonono:
A properly set up jeep can run without one. You have something else going on
Something's loose/worn, alignment is off. Tires bad/not balanced. Can be a bunch of things.

How bout you you list it's modifications if you can, looks like its lifted ?

That's what I got out of his post :redface:

·
Registered
892 Posts
You have a wobble the dealership will most likely replace the SS and send you packing :nonono:
Something's loose/worn, alignment is off. Tires bad/not balanced. Can be a bunch of things.

Most dealers have zero experience with lifted Jeeps. Most wont even touch it due to aftermarket suspension components. The dirty truth about lifts is anybody can put one on but few can do it right. If there are problems it can be a huge headache and big $$$ to fix it.

·
Super Moderator
53,785 Posts
GeckoJK said:
Most dealers have zero experience with lifted Jeeps. Most wont even touch it due to aftermarket suspension components. The dirty truth about lifts is anybody can put one on but few can do it right. If there are problems it can be a huge headache and big $$$ to fix it.
X2

That's what we are here for :angel:
Well at least try :D

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Hey...I agree with the Rancho 9000 thing. I've put them on several of my vehicles...they are the best thing since folding windshields. My '03 beat the crap out of me with the Teraflex shocks that came with the lift. I put some 9000xl's on and my teeth no longer fall out.

·
Registered
26,921 Posts

X2

Oh and shocks as well. Rancho 9000's will fix all your problems. Ditch the procomps :D
So Rancho 9000s will fix DW? :D

·
Super Moderator
53,785 Posts

·
Super Moderator
53,785 Posts

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK, I have fat fingers and no spell check.
We installed double damper from Procomp. Had wheels rotated by a heavy duty truck tire co. Looks like 4 inch suspension lift,hankook 325/65R/18 tires hat look new.
Dealer Said I had a tire problem go buy new ones and see what happens (like spend $1500) and see if it goes away.
I'm taking it to 4wheel parts and have them check it out.
As to leaving hey, that's the word programs spelling for hwy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts