Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

So this is my first post here on the forums. I've been lurking a while and thank you all for making it such a great resource.

Just wanted to post pictures of my 2 month old 2012 Rubicon and my first round of mods.

I know I'll catch some heat for it being too clean but I just can't help it haha.

Some of the stuff I've done so far:
- JW Speaker Headlights and Foglights
- Powdercoated stock wheels
- Ace Rock Rails
- Mygig lockpick
- Tailgate MPAC Rack

Attachments

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
Welcome to the Forum

·
Registered
647 Posts
i wants your wheels =( the jeep looks awesome! and welcome! dont forget to wave :wavey:

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
Rb1boxer_3 said:
Awesome head lights where'd you order them from
^this

And :wavey:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome head lights where'd you order them from
Lighting is sweet.

What brand?
Lights are made by JW Speaker and are LED. The cheapest place to get them is from this shop (based off a little research and forum recommendations)

High Country Performance 4x4 Denver, Colorado Parts and Maintenance for 4x4 Vehicles

I just called them and they shipped em right out to me in CA

i wants your wheels =( the jeep looks awesome! and welcome! dont forget to wave :wavey:
thanks! definitely getting more waves now with black wheels haha

Be prepared for w........ Holy ef that's expensive :eek:
and yeah... the headlights and fog lights cost a small fortune, but I'm a lighting nut so to me it was worth it, they really do put out a ton of light and visibility is much improved compared to stock, plus they look unique and pretty sweet... the install wasn't too simple for either one, spent quite a bit of time on them

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Be prepared for w........ Holy ef that's expensive :eek:
but theyre on sale!!! 115 dollars off!!!

o.p. love the mods, sweet lookin jeep you got there :punk:

·
Registered
428 Posts
well done.

·
Registered
186 Posts
love the lights. how much time is quite a bit of time? how was the install over all? the site seems to imply its an easy plug and play. too bad that's usually not the case with anything electrical.

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
I am curious to know what the light pattern for those headlights is like? Narrow or wide spill? Lumens are given on the specs but that measurement is worthless without candlepower, distance, etc. How do they compare to stock? Is the light all in a patch right in front of the vehicle or do they reach out a ways? Can you drive 65 on a dark road and dodge an obstacle in time? Etc.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well done indeed!! I got the JW Speakers in my '12 and want the fogs, but at the time, no one had the brackets.

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
Love those lights but I can definitely say I won't be buying them. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts