Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2012 JKU Sahara was built in March 2012 with the dual top group. I am only going to use the hard top, so the soft top is available for sale. It is as New, with the tinted plastic windows still in the box and the hardware as well.

I am located in Southeastern PA. I am open to shipping at the buyer's expense, however I suspect it will cost a lot since item is both heavy and bulky.

$700 is a fair price so no dreamers please, I am too busy for that stuff.

Can post pics, but it is a new soft top that is not on the jeep so not much to see.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Had a hard time selling mine in DC area, and it was newer. I got 600 for it after trying to hold out for 750

Good luck

·
Registered
745 Posts
my 2012 jku sahara was built in march 2012 with the dual top group. I am only going to use the hard top, so the soft top is available for sale. It is as new, with the tinted plastic windows still in the box and the hardware as well.

I am located in southeastern pa. I am open to shipping at the buyer's expense, however i suspect it will cost a lot since item is both heavy and bulky.

$700 is a fair price so no dreamers please, i am too busy for that stuff.

Can post pics, but it is a new soft top that is not on the jeep so not much to see.

is it for a 2 door or 4
jku

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
soft top

Sold. Thank you to all who had interest except for the two douchebags offering stupid low offers when it is already priced 60% off retail.

Cheers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts