Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i made the snap. I've decided to turn in my old dodge and splurge on a rubicon. Hopefully picking it up tomorow. Pics to follow

:))

·
Registered
52 Posts
Traded my VW on a 12 Rubi yesterday. It drives like an old tractor compared to my old car, but it puts a smile on my face. still miss my R32 a bit, but that bright crush orange has really got under my skin. Congrats on yours, I know you'll love it!

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Well i made the snap. I've decided to turn in my old dodge and splurge on a rubicon. Hopefully picking it up tomorow. Pics to follow :))
Congratulations. :thumb:

Awesome, you are going to love it. Heres mine. Just picked it up yesterday.
My definition of fine art.

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
kbwwolf said:
My man. :)

How's it goin?
Welcome OP

Same shit more corn. Always buying parts for the jeep. Waiting for my synergy drag link flip and rear track bar.
Front and rear upper CA's in my living room.
Looking at bumpers now. Some dude with a Tj stopped to ask about my front hoop. He wants it and I want the JCR stubby front bumper. Ill have to make this work :D

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Welcome OP

Same shit more corn. Always buying parts for the jeep. Waiting for my synergy drag link flip and rear track bar.
Front and rear upper CA's in my living room.
Looking at bumpers now. Some dude with a Tj stopped to ask about my front hoop. He wants it and I want the JCR stubby front bumper. Ill have to make this work :D
I thought for sure you had everything fixed by now. Okay, that's a lie. :)

Love the JCR stuff. :drool:

I get to drive my Jeep till the end of the week. Day after T-giving I'm back on a plane. Wish we had some snow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts