Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all...hello everyone. :D

Im new to the forum and new to Jeeps...always wanted one, finally got one. A stock 95 4 banger, manual trans. Its in really nice shape.

Now for the question...:D

How much does it cost for a 2 inch lift, and what does that entail? How should I start the process? And should I be looking at a larger lift? Is there a large cost difference depending on the type of lift?

Anyway, any help would be great.:cool:

Trolloc

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Really comes down to what you are going to do with the Jeep. Daily driver, rock crawler or something in between.

I use my 1994 as a commuter a day a week or so and prefer running the foest service roads out of Dorrington and such. So I chose a Rubicon Express 2-1/2" lift kit. This option gives me the suspension and tires I wanted without the extra costs of SYE and drive line replacement.

The beauty of this forum is you will find opinions a plenty. Need to sort through and pick what works for your use.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What price range would I be looking at for that 2.5" lift...with installation?

Thanks,

trolloc

·
Registered
189 Posts
welcome to the sickness!! J.E.E.P. just empty every pocket.

a 2 inch suspension lift will cost about 600-700 dollars installed depending on how bad the shop rapes you on labor with a 2inch lift you will be able to fit 31X10.50R15 tires.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Alone. In the dark. :D
Actually standing out above the crowd of boring green. A bright white beacon showing the way......OK, stepping down off my soap box.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts