Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just completed installing all my new accessories. Smittybilt bumpers and tire carrier, Warn grill guard, N-Fab nerf steps, full-sized spare, ARR CB mount, PIAA 540s, Superchips FlashPaq, AFE CAI.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also replaced the fender flares, and installed Rampage euro light guards.

·
Registered
583 Posts
You should've researched chips and CAI's on jeeps. They do nothing. The CAI is a problem in itself.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I noticed that the FlashPaq got rid of the dead spot off of idle. Seems to be peppier.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After fighting with installation of the Smittybilt bumpers and tire carrier, and getting one of their glove boxes that wouln't latch after installation, I am officially finished buying their crap. I will pay more for a Tuffy glove box, and I new I should've went with the Warn rock crawler bumpers I originally wanted. I guess that's what happens when you try to save a few bucks. Live and learn. It seems to always be the "simple installs" that are the most aggravating.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lapis_blue, I wasn't a fan of them either, (they were on it when I bought it) and I planned on replacing them with 15s, but they grew on me. And, it was cheaper to buy one 20" tire/wheel, than 5 15s. Beaureed, let me see if I have some better ones.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A little poser shot in the woods today.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My TJ and my brother's '93 YJ.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, they are the one piece. I really like them, and they're very sturdy. I have a set on my Dually, too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts