Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out Jeep browsing today... These guys just showed up on the lot .... So nice...Now the choice... Don't know if we want to trade in our 2011, or just keep it and go for one of these babies on top... His and Hers.... I'll trade in my Expedition, and keep our Sport, and the Wife can drive this one...

My Jeep Lovin' Wife..

·
Registered
587 Posts
The more I see the Hydro blue, the more it grows on me. Saw a Hydro in the Polar Edition and it had that "wow" factor. Black always looks good on a Jeep but lots of maintenance. Good luck with the decision.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would go blue,Definitely a nice color that you don't see much of, i don't even think i have seen more than one by me. And as FloridaFeMan said black is a paint in the butt to take care of

·
Registered
66 Posts
Don't count out Amped..In bright sunlight it look different than later in the evening...it's like it's part cameleon..haha

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I dropped off my 07 and picked up this one last week. I've had black rims in the past and didn't really want chrome so I went with these Helo he878 17's in dark silver with Duratrac 295/70/17's. Love the tires especially. Look aggressive and drive like a road tire. Unless you want the 2015 w the Diesel engine (pricy) this is a great year for the Altitude.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I love these in black!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts