Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm new to the jeep universe and need some help. I just bought a 2017 Jeep Wrangler big bear edition and need to know what I need and need to do to get led headlights.
zeus4084 is online now Add to zeus4084's Reputation Report Post

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
If it didn't come with them you have several options. From dealer. Expensive. From rubitrux.com. They are take offs. About half price. That's the way I went. There may be a slight mounting hole issue but I fixed that with a zip tie. The only other thing you'll need to do is have the dealer enter the sales code 5sx and update your system ( flash the jeep). This will eliminate flicker.

·
Registered
705 Posts
JW Speaker all the way. I went back and forth on these with a TJ a few years ago and couldn't justify the cost in my mind. When I got my new JKUHR I just bit the bullet and grabbed a pair from @Northridge4x4 for 475. BEST INVESTMENT EVER! I use them all the time. They have a fantastic ability to penetrate the dark. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Current build: 2016 JKUR Hardrock #HardrockREVjku
Past builds: '79 & '81 CJ7, 93 ZJ, 04 TJ Rubi

·
Registered
16 Posts
I went with Rigid LED headlights on my 2014, and I think they are awesome. I've seen the JW Speaker design used on Harleys and its also a great design. Neither unit is cheap, but I'm very satisfied with my purchase.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts