Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got around today to install my deep trans pan. a pain in the ass since i had to drop the crossmember but its on and done.
I gotta black magic E fan coming to me next week. should take care of my cooling issues for good.

this pan holds more fluid so it keeps things cooler, its supposed to eliminate the starvation problem on steep angles. and it has a drain plug!!! so im thinking at least another 40 to 50hp on this mod and another 4mpg at the least
taaadaaa

·
delicate %$^&*@ flower
14,751 Posts
Rawk..... it's red........ it doesn't match your jeep....... the horror. I don't know what it's for, but I want one now. :D

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its supposed to be hemi orange like the fins on my front axle diff cover, haha i have a crappy camera. i couldnt leave it black

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Nice work Rawk, I have one sitting on the shelf at the shop that Joe ordered for me, but just haven't gotten up there to put it on. I've never had drain back issues at angle with my 32RH, but there's nothing wrong with 2 extra quarts. :D

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i never had any drain back issues either. but i do have tranny running too hot issues. and bucking on a hard upshift.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts