·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I want these!

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
So do I but I bought Mopar half doors this year so I'm not changing them out anytime soon. Where were these 6 months ago?

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just hope pricing is reasonable. Would love to paint them, but then cost get high. Would only run them 2-3 months a year here in our cooler months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just hope pricing is reasonable. Would love to paint them, but then cost get high. Would only run them 2-3 months a year here in our cooler months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Yep, those be sweet! Interested in pricing.

·
Nature Photog and Jeeper
2,981 Posts
Yeah after seeing the SEMA video - wow those are sharp - never thought about running half doors till I saw these - will be interested to see more information (aka pricing) for them. Might have to add these to my christmas list!

·
Registered
352 Posts
They're not gonna be cheap. The Element doors with twill uppers for the JKU are roughly $1,900. Add another $377 for the door enclosure kits and you're at $2,277. These have to be more than that.

·
Registered
286 Posts
The world needs these.

But they have to be reasonably priced.

Mopar doors would still be my first pick, but these may change my mind if the price is right.

·
Registered
632 Posts
These doors are so sweet but yeah pricing may be the deal breaker.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
They are nice.
was gonna order Mopar 1/2 doors before spring, but if these are reasonable will get them.
Actually, I like 'em better

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
My TJ had half doors and I always wanted full doors for it. I like the 1/2's in the summer I think they look nicer but the rest of the year I didn't care for the soft uppers. I know it looks a little different but to me there is not enough difference between a 1/2 door and a full door with the window rolled down to justify the price. I haven't shopped lately but when I had my TJ full doors were bringing a premium because people who had half doors wanted full. The people who owned full doors wanted half doors....LOL

·
Registered
166 Posts
From what my buddy told me after talking to the rep @Sema the lowers will be 1K per pair. Uppers will be additional cost.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts