Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.Put my new Bilstein 5100's and H&R coil springs on today and my girl rides like a young women, Rear shocks kicked my a-- for a while, but I won and got them installed. Love the ride. Will set toe tomorrow and enjoy.

·
Registered
496 Posts
My bilstiens are on back order till november sometime. Stinks cause I want them so bad! How to you like yours? Details please! I'm so jelly. :(

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine were on backorder to, but got them yesterday. With new coil springs and shocks my ride is awesome. Before was like driving a boat. Now not so soft and floaty.

·
Registered
496 Posts
ljjp10 said:
Mine were on backorder to, but got them yesterday. With new coil springs and shocks my ride is awesome. Before was like driving a boat. Now not so soft and floaty.
How long we're yours on back order? It's been a few weeks for me now.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine were on backorder for about a month. Got mine from Kolak. Was very happy with him. Kept me informed and responded to emails very fast

·
Registered
496 Posts
Just hate waiting. I'm so impatient when it comes to the mod thing. From what I hear it should be worth the wait. Glad yours are working out well.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was really bad. Had my new springs and rear shocks for a couple of weeks. Had to wait on front shocks. Feel your pain. Good Luck

·
Registered
207 Posts
.Put my new Bilstein 5100's and H&R coil springs on today and my girl rides like a young women, Rear shocks kicked my a-- for a while, but I won and got them installed. Love the ride. Will set toe tomorrow and enjoy.
I did the Bilstein 5100 and H&R +1" springs a couple of months ago. You think they ride good now? Wait until you put about 500 miles on them. They get even better after a few hundred miles. Silky smooth and excellent control over very rough roads. Can't recommend the combo enough. One of the best things I ever did. Totally transformed the TJ. :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts