Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

New bumper

2K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  SurfnSnow 
#1 ·
I wasn't looking, but I got a bumper anyway. A guy here in Charleston ordered a Fabtech rock bumper look-a-like for 100.00shipped from some ebay store. A week after he got it, another one showed up at his door. He called the store and they realized their mistake. They let him sell it for them and he sent them the money (after I bought it for 80.00 bucks) so they didn't have to loose money for return freight. It's about 30 pounds. Anyway, I got it. It is identicle to the Fabteck. I'll get it on this weekend. Here the official pic.

Here is the one the other guy put on his jeep.

See less See more
#9 ·
They aren't making that bumper anymore and do not have the center skid anymore. His current ebay auction is at 75 bucks with 29 for shipping.

AZ, if I decide to ever get one of these I'm comin to you for some measurements so I can make myself a center skid for it.

#11 ·
If anyone wants it, I've got an extra fabtech skid plate that I got with my bumper. I've actually had both the Fabtech and Trail Gear bumper and both well built and easy to install. You can use the stock fog lights but you'll need to buy fog light extensions as the wires don't reach

#23 ·
if your putting a winch on the front of your rig your swaybar cover is going to come off anyway unless your going to cut it to fit around the winch plate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.