Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my new 2011 Mango Tango Sahara 2dr hardtop. I am not a big off road kind of guy-so my mods will be mostly cosmetics and for looks.

I dont care for the stock bumpers but I do like the fog lights in the bumper. What aftermarket bumpers are the most popular and fog light attachment?

Thanks!

·
Registered
283 Posts
I am looking as well, as I have a winch that needs a home. I am finding offerings from Rugged Ridge, Hanson, and LoD. There are others.

This seems obnoxious enough to match my personality.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I just ordered the AEV preium bumper because I like the look, alows for stock foglights, winch mount and aftermarket lights. I know the ARB bumper also accepts stock foglights and looks great.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
The Rugged ridge XHD bumper uses the fogs and being module it can look just about any way you like. I went with the stubby look but you can get full end caps and different style hoops/stinger/pre runner add ons. Even have storage end caps. Bumper comes with and without a winch mount

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Rugged ridge XHD bumper uses the fogs and being module it can look just about any way you like. I went with the stubby look but you can get full end caps and different style hoops/stinger/pre runner add ons. Even have storage end caps. Bumper comes with and without a winch mount

Thanks for the post and pic. I really like the looks of your bumper. I would probably prefer the end caps for myself. But really like the lights!

·
Registered
366 Posts

Hey did those Stubby end caps come with the bumper or did you purchase them else where? I can not seem to find them.

·
Registered
53 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Got the bumper before I really was active on the board, I think that I ordered it on Amazon. The end caps just came out a couple months ago and EAD Offroad was the first to get them and brought it to the attention of the board. I got them so quick, I think I was the first to put them on. But look around online like Amazon, Quad, and Jeepaddons, to figure out what a good price is then go to the vendor section on the board and PM to see if they can get you a better deal. Chris at Jeepaddons is very helpful and the guys at EAD was offering deals on this system too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts