Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been doing many Jeep mods lately as I have been doing a lot of business travel. I did get a new copilot last week. So far, she has proven to be a gem. More pics coming of her in the Jeep...

She is a pure creme Golden Retriever. She is the first Golden I have ever owned and I am very impressed with this breed.

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All my dogs have been good Jeep riders. This one seems to like it as well but she is still quite young. I will say I have very pleased she does not bolt around the Jeep like my Springers would do when they were her age.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Goldens are super intelligent, and very sweet, loving and eager to please. Our sure loved her first Jeep ride last weekend. Then again, she loves a ride in anything, but likes vehicles with an open top the best. If I fire up our Corvair, she recognizes the sound and makes quite the fuss, wanting a ride

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
very nice.

·
Premium Member
8,339 Posts
I only know of one drawback to the GR. Hair, hair and more hair. All dogs shed, even Poodles no matter what their publicist says. At least with my Dobes it's short hair, but can be difficult at time to get out.

Enjoy your pup. Make sure she has plenty to chew on other than shoes and remotes. My former neighbor was an auto mechanic. I had him change the oil in my truck and he was leaving for vacation (driving out the drive) as I was coming home. I flagged him down to ask where the keys were - answer in the truck. Couldn't find them. Used the spare for several days. I was outside and I heard the truck lock, unlock, lock, unlock. My dog had found they keys (they had been on the armrest and fell down when I opened the door). He was enjoying chewing on the remote and every time he would bite down he would either lock or unlock the truck. He actually didn't hurt the fob, just left a few teeth marks on the buttons. They were there when I traded the truck in.

Reactions: SteedGun

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
On a mission from Dog.

She's a beaut. Happy trails to you both.

Reactions: SteedGun
1 - 11 of 11 Posts