Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Live in West Hartford, work in East Hartford, and will be picking up a new JKU Rubi Hard Rock in a few short hours. Haven't joined a local club yet, but look forward to hitting some meet n greets and seeing if any are a good fit. In the meantime, would LOVE to meet up with anybody who might be going out and doing any legal and relatively low key wheeling/trail rides, general fun stuff.

Haven't spent much time behind the wheel of a Jeep since 1992....looking forward to it!

Josh

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Josh!

Did you happen to go by that handle on a cigar forum at some point?
I sure did! Haven't been over there in a while. My cigar smoking went WAY down with the birth of my first daughter 8 yeas ago, and down even further with the birth of a second 5 years ago.

If you're from CT and know me from there, I tae it we've had a cigar together? Maybe at Jim's shop or Gary's place?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey bud, i live and work in EHa so we've probably crossed paths since yoy picked up your jeep
Hey man, where are you in EHa? I work at Pratt (I think there's something like a 30% chance that you do as well!) If you're ever down for some after work meet up and trail rides, shoot me a message.

Put the first back-woods pinstripes on her this weekend, but they buffed out just fine. SHe handled the trails we were on so easily I think I need to learn a bit, get some armor under her and hit some beefier trails soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts