Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody running this tire yet? I know it just came out. I haven't seen any reviews anywhere. It has my attention.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Any links?

I have FCIIs and I love them.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm looking at LT315/70R17. It weighs 66lbs. The GY Duratrac is 60 lbs. However the DC is a 3 ply side wall tire vs. a 2 ply. I'm tired of the rock punctures on my side walls.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Any links?

I have FCIIs and I love them.
The FC tires in 31x10.50x15 won't be out until next month. A coworker wants to buy my MTZ's for a fair price and I'm looking for a new set of tires. The FC II's are being discontinued and I might be able to find a good deal on a set. I live in southern AZ where four wheeling is mostly on dry, rocky, loose dirt, and sandy mining roads. Can you provide more details on the performance of the FC II's on and offroad? I would appreciate it!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Arch, that review pretty much sums it up. I really like these tires.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I found a review of this tire.
Tire Review: Dick Cepek Fun Country | Pro Pickup

I am still giving this tire serous consideration. Also still considering GY DT maybe even Hankook DP MT
The FC II has only a 2ply sidewall in the 15" tires, but the new FC is supposed to have a 3ply sidewall. The MC ATZ is supossed to have 3 plies as well. Both of these tires are supposed to be out this month. I couldn't wait, so I bought the Cooper STT 31" tires. Cooper makes the DC and MT tires.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts