Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can ya'll add another forum room for Grand Cherokees and cherokees? I know this is the Wrangler forum and all but I bet at least have the members here have a Grand Cherokee or a Cherokee. We got a WK that I'm fixin to spend some money on to make it more worthey. Its almost time for new tires so I, and my wife, where thinkin about the 3.5 in RK kit for it and I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to talk about these vehicles and learn more stuff, so what do ya'll think?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I hope not... theres plenty of places on the net for SUV's.. as you stated this is a wrangler forum.. and I hope it stays that way.

my 2 pennies

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
I'd also like a Landcruiser section too. I'm thinking about modding up the wifes grocery hauler.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
blah.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Wow, a bunch of LWB haters :flipoff:.

Not sure that's the response you were looking for Mike, you could always use the General Discussion: "Lets all congregate and just talk jeeps. Square, round, or octagon, doesn't matter; It's a Jeep!"

And yes I have a WJ and used to have an XJ and am considering another.

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
This is correct we are a WRANGLER forum however as Red suggested if you post something in the General or Off Topic section needing help on any of your other vehicles anyone that can help you will I'm sure. And probably with minimal BS. :D :D :D

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
2018 JLUR on tons and 40's.
6,855 Posts
Can we get a Chevy HD forum too? I have some dash lights that are burnt out and I need some form of write up to walk me through it!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn a bunch of smart asses nevermind, I knew I shouldn't have asked. I'm gonna go hide now.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I agree with the all wrangler set up. But, here are a couple of links to Cherokee/GC. There are a lot of good people on there.

[url="http://forums.4wd.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11]Grand Cherokee[/url]

[url="http://forums.4wd.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10]Cherokee[/url]

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
khend planted this thread to promote a new forum!!!

Good idea.

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
See and I thought we weren't supposed to say anything. :D :D :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts