Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new stuff put on this weekend : A to Z frotn bumper with some hellas and shackles, A to Z rockers, soft doors, hi lift jack, rear hitch. Solid weekend in the garage. Got to work in my fire house at home since it was a little cold to paint in my garage at home. heres a few pics:

zach from a to z is great to work with, when i picked the stuff up he invited me in his shop for a drink and showed me the rock buggy he's building, its sweet. I also had a small fitment problem with the bumper, but he gave me his cell number in case of problems and he was able to help me through it, nothing a grinder couldnt handle. I'd recommend him to anyone.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Zach has a reputation for quality and customer service. He is probably the only vendor manufacturer that I have never heard anyone complain about. I have installed a set of his rockers for one of my friends and they were pretty nice quality. He invited you in for a drink? Beer? :) I'm sold, recommending him to everyone now, haha. Your Jeep is looking good.

John

·
Administrator
12,602 Posts
looks great! Btw do you have to take the whole bumper off to mount a winch?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4Jeepn said:
looks great! Btw do you have to take the whole bumper off to mount a winch?
not necessarily but it is usually easier. In this case I will probably have to just because the mounting holes will be too hard to get to.

·
Registered
74 Posts
looks really good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts