Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just picked up a 2000 Wrangler today and had a question. Overall the jeep is in really good condition, the only problem is that one of the rear side windows was missing from the soft top.

My question is, can anyone recommend a good place online to purchase a replacement window cheaply?

I plan on replacing the entire top at some point this year, but I just need 1 or both windows for now to get by.

I've got lots of plans for it, but for now I just want to get the window put in, replace the carpet, and enjoy. As the weather warms I'll be painting the trim pieces black and buffing out the paint. Hope to have a nice ride to bring to the beach this summer. Crappy cell phone pics below, it is Dark Blue but the poor pics make it almost look green to me.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Look on eBay. Someone might be selling parts of a top. Also look on here someone was selling a top with a missing window.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
yes look on here on the stuff for sale thread, check jeep forum dot com. And welcome to W.F. (nothing wrong with it looking Green, Green Jeeps rock!!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts