Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2015. I have watched the video about HOAT and OAT. My owners manual says to use MS910032. The dealer bottle I just bought says MS910016. Which one is which? These numbers may not be exact. I am at work.

·
RETIRED MODERATER
36,010 Posts
Capture ANT.jpg

^^^Click on this to enlarge. The correct part number is 68163849AB. This is what I have, and this part number should be on the back of your bottle. This is OAT 50/50 premix.

You can also buy it full strength, but then you will need to mix it with Distilled water 50/50. That one will have a different part number.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
View attachment 4161163

^^^Click on this to enlarge. The correct part number is 68163849AB. This is what I have, and this part number should be on the back of your bottle. This is OAT 50/50 premix.

You can also buy it full strength, but then you will need to mix it with Distilled water 50/50. That one will have a different part number.

Hey Old Dogger! Where are you finding the Mopar 50/50 for $19.99?? I’d buy a couple gallons at that price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
OP - two key factors on the label -
1. Mopar
2. 10 year life

As Old Dogger pointed out if you are keeping it on hand for topping off, the 50/50 mix is easier to work with.

There are confusions about OAT vs HOAT, but the HOAT will say on the label 5 years. If what you have says 5 years, you need to take it back. If you try to mix the two the reaction between them is not good for your Jeep.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I went through the same thing - the MS number in the manual changed in 2015, though the parts are the same.

My thread about it here.

The important part is the part number. Old Dogger posted the correct one.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks again to all that commented. Went through it again and I have the 10 year stuff that has the right part number. Just wanted to be sure. Leave you with a picture. On 315’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts