Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I work for Harley...and I think I have finally found a vehicle that's more accessory-driven than a Harley Davidson Motorcycle. Didn't think that was possible...but the Jeep Wrangler in all its forms easily surpasses the Harley. Man. This could get dangerous - and expensive. I love it!! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
i had a 91' camaro as my first car. had it 5 or 6 months through one nevada winter. that sucked, it was fun to drive in the summer though with the t-tops. sold that to buy my first jeep. an 89 wranger that was bone stock from an old guy that took care of it. now after having it for almost 2 years, i dont think i will ever get rid of it. (knock on wood) now it is lifted with baja claw, custom bumpers, custom tube front fenders, winch, hi-lift jack, cb radio, sound bar, and lots of fun wheeling memories.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I've spent far more on accessories for my Jeep than for my Harley. And I've spent a lot on both.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
I have way more money into my Jeep than what it is worth. I only hope I can spend more. As for the Harley...well I don't have one. Maybe there will be one under my Christmas tree this year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts