Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey OR-WF!!! I just purchased my first tj :punk:. I am new to the whole wheelin thing, And wanted to introduce myself and hopefuly get a few new wheelin buddies!?!? I got a used, already lifted, already pretty awesome jeep(IMO). Anyway it a 98, 100k, 4 inch lift, posion spider sliders, 10,000lb winch, atx beadlocks, 285's(32.7s), flat fenders, and its 4.0L/AX-15. Don't have on board air, but that's next.

I am even new to driving a stick lol. I'm on my fifth day of driving stick. I live about 20 minutes from browns camp!!! I have only been up once so far! Want to get out there and with some other wranglers!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I currently live in forest grove, but moved from portland.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
:wavey:
Aloha

·
Founder, ThumbJeeps
4,062 Posts
Welcome! Nice TJ man, and great job w/a stick... pretty soon it will be second nature. You'll find yourself slamming your left foot into the floor each time you go to start a vehicle that is an automatic lol.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Welcome to WF ! Nice looking jeep :thumb:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
FireMike Im hosting a run this Sunday if you would like to go. I got alot of experience off roading and up at TSF if you want to learn. I dont wheel with throttle so if thats the style you want to do I can help you out.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FireMike Im hosting a run this Sunday if you would like to go. I got alot of experience off roading and up at TSF if you want to learn. I dont wheel with throttle so if thats the style you want to do I can help you out.
That would be awesome!!! where do you guys meet? and what time?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
0830 Gales Creek Shell Station
I also dont have a cb, is that goin to be an issue?
And what trails are you planning on?
Any stock jeeps goin?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Running powerline up too, firebreak 5, upper crusher, airplane hill, since we got some smaller jeeps we will run cedar tree on the way back. One stock jeep, 3-4 with 33's, 2 with 37's and one with 40's. You wont be able to do upper crusher or airplane but you can watch me and DrHolliday.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Running powerline up too, firebreak 5, upper crusher, airplane hill, since we got some smaller jeeps we will run cedar tree on the way back. One stock jeep, 3-4 with 33's, 2 with 37's and one with 40's. You wont be able to do upper crusher or airplane but you can watch me and DrHolliday.
That sounds like an awesome day at tsf!!!! I will see you at the GC shell station at 0830!! look forward to meeting you and the others!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts